• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Submission tracking issues.

4 posts in this topic

Just curious to see if anyone else is having trouble tracking their submissions today it worked fine earlier today but now it says no order history . It's as if my three invoices disappeared as well as all the other invoices completed within six months. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Don.

I'm having the same troubles Don. It happened a few months back, and being a new submitter to NGC, I emailed Customer Service and the representative told me they were having server issues and that my order was fine. So I am assuming that is what is happening now. All should be well in a day or so. Or at least, I hope so!

Thanks for the replies, I was a bit worried there. This is the first time that this has ever happened to me, but usually don't send many coins in (10 invoices or less a year). Oh well my coins will likely be done on Monday so if the problem persists I suppose I will have to call and track my order that way.

Thanks for the replies, it's very reassuring.

Don.