• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NY, NJ, CT vest pocket dealers or dealer wannabee want FREE table at coin show i

1 post in this topic

Westchester County Coin Club (Located in Westchester County NY - Near WESPNEX coin show) is having a coin show next month...

We have a few open tables.....since the club goal is to good mix of both dealers and collectors ...and since we dont need to do this for profit...I have the ability to offer a FREE table to any dealers or perhaps members of the forum who thought about becoming a dealer.....

This is a great chance for new dealers to get their feet wet ....and great chance for established dealers to meet good group of customers.....

Some Show Details....advertised in coin world/numismatic news/ and other means.....it is a short show....WED Night October 20th from 7pm-9pm Dealer Set Up 6pm we will be offering dealers help with loading / unloading....good security...undercover police officers (2)....if you want details please email me at coinhelp@yahoo.com and I will send you the bourse application...

Repeat...there is no charge for the table