• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Various Very Affordable Morgans and Much More...

2 posts in this topic

[font:Georgia]DeerFan has some very nice and affordable Morgans available as well as many other Certified and Slabbed coins available.

We have an ever increasing variety of in stock items that will accommodate any collectors budget!

Remember .... You are more than welcome to make an offer on any item that you feel is to steep for your budget.[/font]

StoreFront.jpg

[font:Georgia]Make sure to checkout the 'Consignments' section to learn how to list items on the site and what low Buyer Surcharge Rates are offered.[/font]

With Gold maintaining above $1,300.00 and Silver doing good staying above $20.00 oz indications are good for a continued climb.

I need to liquidate and am slashing prices on Gold that was previously set higher since I was in no need to sell.

Certified and OGP Gold Coins can be found using that direct link and once there compare the prices with some of the normal low price outlets.

Don't forget that some places may show a slightly lower price right now for the same item yet you have to tack on $14.00 +/- for shipping and insurance with a number of certain companies.

I set other prices lower than the other outlets that do offer Free Shipping as well.

I think you will find that No One has had a bad business dealing with me and I deliver quickly and you will see that my products are accurately described when received.

Thanks for looking.