• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Just a quick question...ATS

16 posts in this topic

Is anybody else here a member across the street at PCGS? Are you folks having any difficulties with accessing the Forum section? Like giving you an error message of No Data returned on a blank screen? Have been trying since last night and early this morning.Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

Yes I just tried and it came up really quick saying dead end. So it is not you. They must be doing some work on it.

The CU forum has been down for me since late afternoon Saturday. I thought it was because of the thread criticizing PCGS, for mistakenly labeling an 1824/4 Bust Half Dollar as the more expensive 1824/1. Thought I might have been scratched from the CU forum for my comments on the thread.

...yeah they're carefully searching for members that may have ticked them off for one reason or another then block them from posting.. :devil:

The CU forum has been down for me since late afternoon Saturday. I thought it was because of the thread criticizing PCGS, for mistakenly labeling an 1824/4 Bust Half Dollar as the more expensive 1824/1. Thought I might have been scratched from the CU forum for my comments on the thread.

I'd probably precede you, Mozin. I kinda lashed out.

Lance.

I doubt the downtime is intentional. Upgrades and fixes are usually announced ahead of time. I think it's just old, flakey software slowly crumbling.

Lance.

I doubt the downtime is intentional. Upgrades and fixes are usually announced ahead of time. I think it's just old, flakey software slowly crumbling.

Lance.

The correct technical term for that is "bit rot".

They shut down for good??You mean like new faces new posts yes and yes.No mo

little groupies. Na, I don't believe it for a second..J/K