• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

For Sale 1853 Half PCGS XF45 (And others on my site)

26 posts in this topic

That's a great example.

It is. Had it for 6 years and it doesn't fit my needs right now. Anyone who wants an XF wont be disappointed.

I have a new web site that I am working on to showcase my collection and provide information, as well as list any items I want to sell. Check it out!

Check out the new site I am creating. You will find an 1853 $10 gold for sale as well as an interesting1810 Capped Bust Half. contact me in the forums with inquiries

Check out the new site I am creating. You will find an 1853 $10 gold for sale as well as an 1812 O-105a VF20 Capped Bust Half. contact me in the forums with inquiries. Will be adding more in the future.

And feel free to browse the site! adding lotsa stuff!

http://www.maibockaddict.com/for-sale.shtml

I'm getting this error message:

This Connection is Untrusted

You have asked Firefox to connect

securely to www.maibockaddict.com, but we can't confirm that your connection is secure.

Normally, when you try to connect securely,

sites will present trusted identification to prove that you are

going to the right place. However, this site's identity can't be verified.

What Should I Do?

If you usually connect to

this site without problems, this error could mean that someone is

trying to impersonate the site, and you shouldn't continue.

the site works fine.

It is an HTTPS site, but because I am still working on it, I have not upgraded (pay money) to get a security certificate yet. The site is automatically secure (using Optimum web hosting/building)

When I get all the info I want up, then I will start upgrading.

Dave

Check out the new site I am creating. You will find an 1853 $10 gold for sale as well as an 1812 O-105a VF20 Capped Bust Half. contact me in the forums with inquiries. Will be adding more in the future.

Dave

Check out the new site I am creating. You will find an 1853 $10 gold for sale as well as an 1812 O-105a VF20 Capped Bust Half. contact me in the forums with inquiries. Added an 1823 VF30 O-108a half (NGC).

Dave

One of the coins posted for sale on my site as...

1823 O-103

Raw XF45. Very late die state with the beginning of a reverse die crack from S through O to F. Pretty rainbow toning over original gray dirt. A bit of a double profile on Miss Liberty. Details are a bit muddled from the worn dies, but there is a circle of luster present obverse and reverse. $300 Shipped.

1823O-103.jpg

1823O-103r.jpg

From up on my site, an 1823 O-108 "a" VF30 NGC. $175 shipped

Go to my site for details

1823O-108a.jpg

1823O-108ar.jpg

From my site

A nice type coin. Don't think it has been dipped, giving it a "Dirty" appearance, and there is some soft orange toning present. Some luster remains in the devices. Marks are bit exaggerated in the pics, but this coin is gold and it circulated. $1025 Shipped

185310Eagle.jpg

185310Eagler.jpg

A nice type coin. Don't think it has been dipped, as it has a nicely toned appearance. Some decent luster remains. These big old gold coins that have circulated come with their share of marks and this is no exception. $2300 Shipped

1869S.jpg

1869Sr.jpg

Raw-Graded by ANACS VF25 previously, then stored in my DANSCO. This VF example is at the very beginning of the "A" variety. Colorful toning in the perimeters, and there is luster there as well, believe it or not. No real distracting marks just honest wear. You can see the edge lettering running into where the milling should be. Pretty sure this one would slab at the major TPG's today. $205 Shipped.

1812O-105a001.jpg

1812O-105a002.jpg