• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Last day 10% off all Items - Many Items To Choose From

3 posts in this topic

120x60.png

Few new items added ... The 10% Discount Coupon Code 83q79k is still valid until midnight tonight.

Examples:

1832 25C Draped Bust Early Quarter VF30

Realized Auction Prices Average: $247.50 --- Listed on site at $185.50 minus 10% Coupon Code = Total Cost $166.95 and Shipped Free!

1832_25C_VF30_Obverse-325x325.jpg

1921-S $1 Morgan

Realized Auction Prices Average: $64.25 --- Listed on site at $60.00 minus 10% Coupon Code = Total Cost $54.00 and Shipped Free!

1921-S%20Morgan%20Obv1-325x325.JPG

Want Gold? OK. Let's see what we have that is a good deal there:

1994-W $5 Gold Eagle Proof still in OGP and in Perfect Condition!

I have inspected this coin multiple times and still insist that it is a 70 and has never been out of the capsule or even out of the OGP Book very often.

Realized Auction Prices Average at PF70UC: $664.75 --- Listed on site at $245.00 minus 10% Coupon Code = Total Cost $220.50 and Shipped Free!

Think I am full of it and it will fall victim to a PF69UC? .... Fine .... to take the chance it would end up costing you $20.75 in loss in addition to grading fees.

Here are the PF69UC Figures:

Realized Auction Prices Average at PF69UC: $199.75 --- Listed on site at $245.00 minus 10% Coupon Code = Total Cost $220.50 and Shipped Free! .......

You know what........

I don't think so...... It won't cost you any loss on my end! I am dropping the price of that $21.00!

I am now listing it on site for $225.00 minus 10% Discount Coupon Totals: $202.50 with Free Shipping!

Now make the changes to the figures above for the PF70UC and how in the hell could you not want to take that chance?

DSCN3894-325x325.JPG

There are many other items listed and consigned at very good prices. But you have to stop by and stay a while and see all that we have to offer.

We take pride in being one of the fastest, accurate, and dependable shippers amongst the field so when you order from us it will be out the door (normally priority mail signature required) so that you can get your purchase long before you forgot you even ordered it like some of the bigger and less caring mega stores!

Just Click On The Link Below in my Signature!

If you got this far then Thank You for reading this listing.

Thank you for that Wells.

That is one thing that I hate is when you buy something from some one and it is not till 8 days later that they even put it in the mail. I am dealing with two like that on eBay right now. I had to send messages to ask if they were ever going to ship the coins. One replied two days later and gave me a sad story but at least she put it in the mail after 8 days now.

The other one.....Never even replied to my message, I have been waiting 8 days for 1 single dime to make it's way from California to Georgia. What burns my butt though is that I paid him $4.99 in shipping on top of the $9.99 for the dime. doh!

Anyway...thanks again.

Bill