• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2012 san-fran ASE 2-coin set

2 posts in this topic

Can I get my 2012 ASE san-fran set graded if the mint box is all ready open? Or can I submit it in the OGP? same question for the 2013 WP ASE set.

Also I want to join NGC to have direct submission privleges. and you get 5 free submissions. could I send in the 2012 2coin ASE set and the 2013 ASE 2-coin set. plus 1 Canadian bald eagle for grading for my free 5? and if I want non-standard lables do they just charge the differance ? or does it just get the gold label ? Thanks for your time

BruceS

• Administrator

Thanks for the question. The two coins in the 2012 San Francisco Silver Eagle Set must be received in equal quantities for both coins to receive the pedigree. (You must submit the same number of Proofs and Reverse Proofs.) Otherwise, only the Reverse Proof will receive the pedigree. You do not need to submit the coins in the sealed shipping box.

You would not be able to submit the Canadian coin on the same submission form as US coins (US and world coins must be on separate submission forms) so the Canadian coin would not count towards the five free grading coupon.

The five free grading coupon would allow you to submit five coins under Modern Special or Early Bird so you could receive non-standard labels.