• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bust Half 1830 AU 58 ngc

9 posts in this topic

Another beautiful bust to go to a kind home .

This coin was another bought from Mark Feld and has all you would ever need in an AU coin.

Great colour , great strike just sensational

The pics just don't do this coin Justice

Price on this one is $ 825 Delivered

<a  href=1830mf.jpg' alt='1830mf.jpg'>

Coins like this leave no doubt why Heritage snapped Mark up...... what eye appeal ! GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Thanks Sam . yeah I thought I had a pic that showed the green more but can't for the life of me find it .

Offers entertained :)

Martin, here are a couple of alternate shots. I don't have the coin in hand of course and there was one reason or another I didn't use these shots, one is obvious because of the severe glare. Anyhow, only you can speak of the appearance of these pictures to the coin. I know for sure that this coin had booming luster and a lot of green!

18301_zps30d38781.jpg

18302_zpse4e7e79b.jpg

Total stunner, I wish I had coin right now to buy this coin, but alas, I am downsizing at this time. Mark Feld hand-selected coins are always better in hand than any image can show.

Best, HT