• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Opinion on Market Value, please.

1 post in this topic

I have a complete eleven coin set of War Nickels, all mints, from 1942 through 1945, all eleven coins are certified by NGC in MS-67. I know what I paid, and I have an idea what they are worth as a set, but I would like to hear from you folks who have delt with this stuff before. Joe suggested I post this here as opposed to the Marketplace.

If you are still reading, here is another I could use some advice on....

A complete set of the highest graded, (as a set) of Jefferson Nickels from 1950 through 1964. All in NGC Cameo Proof. Sixteen coins in total. As follows:

1 1950 Jeff Nickel PF-67 Cameo

1951 through 1964 Jeffs PF-69 Cameo (14 coins) and a second 1964 Jeff PF-69 Ultra Cameo. Again, all NGC. You Nickel guys, again, your time and insight would be apppreciated! I should note that someone on the board claims that they have the highest graded set of Jefferson Nickels. I do not know if this is correct, but it is not my intention to deceive anyone. I am under the impression that these are the finest set assembled from 1950-1964. If I am wrong, you will all hear me say so. In any case, I am looking for informed opinions and market insight from those who have more experience with Nickels than I.