• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Just Received My ASE WP SET Grading Back

8 posts in this topic

3 -70's 1 69,

I just received an email from NGC with my photo of my 4 coins I submitted for grading

Two - SP 70 2013 ENHANCED FINISHED FIRST RELEASE

One - PF 70 2013 W EAGLE REVERSE

ONE -- PF 69 2013 W EAGLE REVERSE

Very happy that I got 70's for my Enhanced Finished coins. And to have a West Point set graded 70. All coins are labeled with the West Point Label.

14019.JPG

See more journals by DVD Home Studios

Hi, That some great grades' you received, three 70's and one 69, not bad, these coins are some beautiful looking coins, happy collecting. Don

Here are the full photos of just two of coins. I also got my photo back for my 100 Greatest U.S. Modern Coins No. 86 2005-P Marine Corps 230th Anniversary Collar Commemorative.

Happy Collecting,

Ed

pf70.jpg

rpf70.jpg

mwg.jpg

My ship date has moved backwards again. This time it only moved back one day. Now scheduled for 8/8/13 shipping.

Also, this is info contrary to those on the TV coins shows that talk about what a small % are getting 70's. Looking at the PCGS site too, they show high populations of 70's for both WP SAE's.

I am hoping for the 70's too (go figure! lol)