• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PCGS MS66RD+ 1972DDO Lincoln Memorial CAC Verified posted by hunter's gold

5 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

Very nice example

Hi everyone. Recently I decided to have my registry set pictures upgraded to better present my sets. I want to thank ROBEC for the awesome photo work. This is my PCGS MS66RD+ 1972DDO that is CAC verified. PCGS current population of 5 with 18 graded higher and NGC population of 0 with 8 graded higher. I was fortunate to pick this coin up about 2 years ago for just over $900. Not too bad considering the last MS66RD+ PCGS example sold for $1763 Heritage Auction 10/12 and the last 3 PCGS MS67RD examples sold for $9600, $10,575 and $8225 all within the last year. I have yet to see a NGC MS67RD example come too auction. Not sure if I will ever be able to upgrade this one so for now I am very happy with this coin. I have thought about trying to cross it over but I have never been successful in my crossover attempts and I would not want to loose the + designation. I hope you all enjoy my pictures and as always, thanks for looking and Happy Collecting

14017.jpg

See more journals by hunter's gold

Very nice example

Very Big Understatement. Both the presentation and the coin are equally impressive. I am green with envy. ;)

Hunter'

I don't collect Lincoln pennies, but I wanted to view your collection, and I must say you've came a long way with it. The time you've been putting in has really paid off for you, it takes alot of effort and dedication on your part also.

Now here's just my 2 cents worth> Can you imagine what this set would look like with all Photos and each one has a history behind each coin? I'll let you toss that one around a little,,,,

Nonetheless' you have a nice set here, something to be proud of.

Best wishes for continued success in completing this,your almost there!