• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

More silver buying 7/8/13. Kilo bricks.

24 posts in this topic

Buying kilos of it. $0.99/oz over spot per kilo with free shipping. No minimum.

Same place I bought the 10 oz sized with free shipping, now that deal is off, and the kilo bricks are on.

I think silver under $20/oz is a buying opportunity. Time will tell.

where did you find it for only $0.99 over spot? I just went in on 2k worth of silver today. I've said a lot over the past few weeks about the charts; I wasn't crazy about what the charts showed today but it did move above the price level I was looking at so we're in at $19.12 oz.

I am planning to pick some up at the Summer FUN show for my personal holdings. I was thinking about going after 10 oz bars hm

If you can find them at a reasonable price over spot. Nothing at all available at Long Beach that I could find.

I am planning to pick some up at the Summer FUN show for my personal holdings. I was thinking about going after 10 oz bars hm

If you can find them at a reasonable price over spot. Nothing at all available at Long Beach that I could find.

If I can't get a fair price then I pass (thumbs u

The bullion wholesalers don't go to the major shows or advertise, that's how they can sell at low prices. One has to seek them out.

Silver looks like it'll probably go another 5% higher before it hits major resistance. Wishing I would have just used an ETF; physical silver apparently takes about a month to arrive.

From the charts we broke the 20 SMA; keep an eye out on the 1x ATR on the 20 SMA. If it drops below that could see another leg down.

Eric.

See PM.

Why the secrecy? Why not just say Provident Metals? Shipping is free for your entire order if you include at least one OPM Kilo bar.

Eric.

See PM.

Why the secrecy? Why not just say Provident Metals? Shipping is free for your entire order if you include at least one OPM Kilo bar.

I think that promotion has ended. But now you can buy a roll of 90% for free shipping. I just added a roll of dimes to my order. (Currently at about $100). And they ship the whole order for free. (thumbs u

Everything still looks good to me going into the close of the week; we held the 20SMA and came back to 1x ATR support on the 1 hour chart and came right off it. For now the picture still looks positive for silver.

SPY is currently over bought on the 1hr charts and will soon be there on the daily charts if not already; a strong correction could hurt silver so keep an eye on that.

The bullion wholesalers don't go to the major shows or advertise, that's how they can sell at low prices. One has to seek them out.

Well I got one 10 oz for $230 and another for $220 and based on the Apmex sell prices it looks like I did fine...maybe not bottom of the mark but pretty close to what I could get for them online so I am happy with my show purchases. (thumbs u

Well I got one 10 oz for $230 and another for $220 and based on the Apmex sell prices it looks like I did fine...maybe not bottom of the mark but pretty close to what I could get for them online so I am happy with my show purchases. (thumbs u

Did you get old school poured bars?

No...I didn't want to pay premiums for those...just the modern stuff like year of the dragon etc

OK. What was the availability of silver at the show at "reasonable" prices? At Long Beach it was dry, which is why I went online to load up -- and even that can be challenging.

Coin dealers have to be selective what they take to a coin show especially if air travel is involved. They take the rare coins and leave the 100 oz bars behind.

Coin dealers have to be selective what they take to a coin show especially if air travel is involved. They take the rare coins and leave the 100 oz bars behind.

Perry, point well taken. However if you have inventory you bring a sample and take orders with 100% cash deposit. Afterall, the online sellers don't deliver instantly, so the playing field is level. If one has a staff, they can even ship out the same day with a tracking number. Then you sell the sample(s) at the end of the show. Anyway, that's what I would do if I were a bullion seller with inventory that was not local.

No...I didn't want to pay premiums for those...just the modern stuff like year of the dragon etc

OK. What was the availability of silver at the show at "reasonable" prices? At Long Beach it was dry, which is why I went online to load up -- and even that can be challenging.

I would say not real available as usually at the FUN shows it's seems to be everywhere.....I really had to seek out silver this go round. The person I bought Silver from Thursday was all out today so I had to go elsewhere....and ended up getting a bit better deal. Like I said I might not have gotten rock bottom but I thought I paid a fair price for both bars. would you agree?