• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Somethings a little fishy- JFS Commems.

34 posts in this topic

Anyone here taken a hy-colonic? I hear it's big in LA-LA land. Jom? Anyone? Bueller?

You know...I'm not entirely sure what a "hy-colonic" is but "hy" usually refers to water and "colonic" is.....oh....never mind. 893whatthe.gif

As to the "anal-retentive" employees/dealers: I don't know...it seems to me us COLLECTORS have much more of a problem with that. grin.gif

jom

Truth- Heritage has at least a handful of buyers on staff that purchase coins from other dealers, collectors and out of auctions, including their own sales. I would guess that at least one or more of them purchased these coins directly from the sale. Do you have reason to believe otherwise?

David,

I don't know for sure. I was updated by a dealer on this particular sale. I can't go into specifics, since it's really second hand information. Seems more to do with terms of the sale.

TRUTH