• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My latest Reg set entry, my first NGC submission

5 posts in this topic

I purchased a proof 1964 Roosevelt dime. Many people know about the accent hair variety of Kennedy half dollars. Do you all know about the pointed nine Roosevelt? Well I now have the one and only PF 69 UC Pointed Nine dime!

This was my first submission to NGC and I am pleased with the result. I would certainly submit more if the economy tier could be used for less than 5 coins. I don't submit many coins so don't always have 5 coins ready to send in at the same time. Of course I probably should find them to help spread out the mailing costs too...

1964Pointed9Dime.jpg

Very nice Carl! You should send me your extra pointed nines, as I have plenty for the economy tier! wink.gif

Your proof Jeffs look great, BTW.

Hoot

Thanks Hoot!

Sorry but no extra pointed nines frown.gif

BTW I just joined the Full Step Nickel Club and ordered that Jefferson pattern they are having made. I'll post an image of that when it comes. For now I am sticking with proof Jeffersons, but still want to support that club.