• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1999 Silver State Quarters PF70 UC, Gold Coins, Silver Coins, and more...

5 posts in this topic

I have some extra Georgia and Pennsylvania Silver State Quarters that I have marked down considerably. Lower that that lowest guy on eBay that sells them for a good price.

Three of each. Both Georgia and Pennsylvania are NGC PF70 UC's and can be found easily by following the link at the bottom of my post.

I want to sell these so I can get some more of what I do not have.

I also have an Extra 2004 Michigan that I did not have time to list yet. I will set the price on that one at $32.00 once I get it up there. It too is a NGC PF70 UC.

Thanks

*** Edit: I actually marked the price down really low on a major portion of what I have on that site. If something is not marked down and you have an offer then just email it to the address in Contact or use the form and inquire about any offers.

Sure thing. I will be packaging that up here in just a bit. I have chores (honey do list) for another hour or two.

I appreciate the purchase. It will be in the mail tomorrow and to you really quick. I don't waste time.

Bill

Yes. Just a side project. Had nothing better to do and I really eventually want to get away, and far away at that, from eBay.

I was hoping I might be able to get it to the point where it will help subsidize my hobby.