• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ANA BOG results

14 posts in this topic

I only voted for two of the candidates, and they both won:

Mike Ellis

&

Laura Sperber

"Way To Go!"

:applause:

Now get to work. ;)

Here are all the results from their web site:

For President, votes

Walter Ostromecki, 1

Encino, CA

For Vice President, votes

Jeff Garrett, 1

Lexington, KY

Successful Candidates for Governor, votes

Gary Adkins, 3,220

Minneapolis MN

Scott T. Rottinghaus, 2,859

New London, CT

Dr. Ralph W. Ross, 2,797

Sugar Land, TX

Mike Ellis, 2,782

Camilla, GA

Greg Lyon, 2,723

St. Louis, MO

Jeff Swindling, 2,591

Jacksonville, FL

Laura Sperber, 2,569

Lincroft, NJ

Unsuccessful Candidates for Governor, Votes

Tom Mulvaney, 2,389

Lexington, KY

William D. Hyder, 2,095

Scotts Valley, CA

Oded Paz, 1,916

Arco, ID

Scott Barman, 1,891

Rockville, MD

Steve D'Ippolito, 1,862

Peyton, CO

Jeff Wuller, 1,786

Glendale, AZ

Richard Jozefiak, 1,543

Madison, AL

I'm kind of surprised that Laura Sperber won. Given her platform to deprive the ANA of revenue and open it up to liability and lawsuits, I figured she'd only get a couple of votes.

Yah, cuz it's not like it's getting sued enough already

But she can cut off the ANA's revenue streams to make those lawsuits even more damaging to its financial stability!

Yes, I am a Life Member.

And quite honestly, I was stunned that someone would make the suggestions she has made that would result in millions of dollars in lost revenue to the ANA and open it up to massive liability. Hopefully the other Board members aren't that crazy.

The next meeting just might be a 'shake & bake' parley.

I'm no longer a member, haven't been for years, but still support the ANA's activities to enrich the hobby. Don't care too much for all the politics but follow anyway...this ought to be an interesting year.

Congrats to all the candidates that won a seat...I still don't understand many of the complicated by-laws and the low voter turn out.

The ANA Board members and Director deserve an opportunity to investigate, understand, and plan any necessary actions. The rest of us have to trust that they will honor their commitment to the organization's principles, and act honestly and in good faith.

The ANA Board members and Director deserve an opportunity to investigate, understand, and plan any necessary actions. The rest of us have to trust that they will honor their commitment to the organization's principles, and act honestly and in good faith.

Trust, but verify.