• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

set printing

4 posts in this topic

I know there has to be a way to print my set, so could someone please lead me in the right direction.

and thank you in advance.

Mitch

I log in and then click on the heading, My Collection. Then mouse down to Reports. Then in the first box that says, Report -Select-, you can then select inventory or whatever is appropriate. You can also be specific as to which set you want printed as well. Once generated, use your browsers print function.

Is there a way to modify what columns are shown in the report? For example, I would like to see "Country" as one of the columns, but it doesn't seem to be shown on any of the reports. I'd be happy with dumping ALL columns to a CSV and then using Excel...is that possible?

• Administrator

Thanks for pointing this out to us. We will add Country to the Coin Description column. We do not currently have the ability to export the Collection Manager into a CSV or Excel file.