• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NEW Pics! - 29 NGC MS65 Morgans - colorful or original skin toned...$5,000 del!

11 posts in this topic

Slideshow of 29 Morgan NGC65 Gems + bonus NGC63 Link

Hello! Thought I would get started right here at NGC/CS boards with a bevy of NGC gem coins for the collector or investor at what I believe to be great prices! I hope you will agree...

29 NGC MS65 Morgans - all toned, colorful toned, original skin toned...$5,000 delivered (Registered and Insured)!

*Bonus of a Morgan NGC MS-63 with toning, if sold this week! So 30 pieces total.

Please click on the link below for a slideshow of the coins...These are NOT eBay resells or other auctions that I am aware of...great array of dates and generation NGC holders.

Returns okay - no restocking fees, but I would ask you pay for postage and insurance both ways since pics are great

Cash, check, MO or Paypal (add 2.9% for paypal fee).

Slideshow of 29 Morgan NGC65 Gems + bonus NGC63 Link

Many appear to be very common 1879-S and 1881-S pieces. Can you at least give us a complete listing of the dates and mint-marks in your posting so we don't have to watch a slide show of 229 pictures!!

Thanks.

Many appear to be very common 1879-S and 1881-S pieces. Can you at least give us a complete listing of the dates and mint-marks in your posting so we don't have to watch a slide show of 229 pictures!!

Thanks.

Hi, thanks for your letter. You are right! I will thin out the images to two or three per coin AND add a list of dates and MM tomorrow! I appreciate your help for a newbie with good intentions! :D