• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bought a bunch of silver today 6/27/13

10 posts in this topic

Only able to get 30 oz from a board member, so I researched online and pulled the trigger for an additional 100 oz today. Thought about getting more, but this is in my comfort level. PM me if you want me to disclose where I found it at what I think is a really good price. If I posted it here, one of the SPAM police would likely pop up. I have no affiliation with the place I bought it from, and this will be my first purchase from them. I am amazed silver is at its current price, so I figured I'd re-load after having sold a lot of it when it topped out around over $45/oz a couple years ago -- I was fortunate enough to pick a top, can I come close to picking a bottom??

Thanks for reading.

Where did you get it? What does from a board member mean?

He bought 30oz of silver from someone who is a member of the chat boards here. For example, if you sold him 30oz of silver, you would be the board member he made the purchase from.

Edited to correct spelling mistakes.