• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Top Pop Lincoln! posted by VUMC409

9 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

Added a beauty from Teletrade!

Hi Everyone. Tonight I was fortunate enough to land a big hitter to my Lincoln Sets from Teletrade. I had to sell several coins to pay for it but I did it and just in time.

This coin puts me back in #5 with only about 900 points to get to #4. I lost my #5 set for about a week to codrobin who has amassed quite a collection of all PCGS coins.

Without further delay, here is a picture of my new 1970 S Large Date in NGC MS67RD. I will make the presentation for this coin as soon as it arrives but for now here is the obverse from the Teletrade pictures.

Enjoy and thanks for reading.

Michael

13924.jpg

See more journals by VUMC409

Michael,

Great coin and nice pick-up! The boost in pts. ain't too bad either! The fact that you had to sell a few coins to knock this one down makes it all the more sweet IMO.

-Doug

Michael,

Very nice addition. I have been working with grading the 70's and it has been a break even deal so far with the Lincolns. Still awaiting the NCS submission for my 1971-S. I hope to get these old eyes looking properly at those Lincoln's and pull off a few MS67's.

Keep adding to that great set! :)

Rick

I am also working on my john wilkes booth set.. I am trying to fill the older dates and work foreward . I haven't bought anything from teletrade in over 18 months.. you have to be one of the last ppl keeping them in buisness

Paul,

I hadn't bought anything from them since last December either but when you get a great deal it doesn't matter where it comes from. I generally agree with not giving them business anymore with their new price policy and taken the burden completely off of the seller. The last coin I bought from them I won for $50 on another NGC top pop Lincoln.

Only 15 of these coins exist at NGC and most of them are over priced especially since Numismedia just lowered the price on this by $310 from $940 to $630.

Michael

A great looking Lincoln you have there Michael. I hardly ever buy from teletrade any more, but I still look through their auctions every week. Sometimes you can find a deal, just not very often!

Jason

I am glad you picked up that coin ! teletrade has very few deals.. Mainly outrageous starting prices.. everytime I see a coin I need, I am not paying that retarded starting price plus 17%.. Naaaaaa.. But congradulations again !!!