• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WPE Set by amarillo

12 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

shippind dates

I Just looked at the mint shipping date for west point set and the shipping had changed again, i started at 7-11, and went to 6-26, and now my new shipping is 6-17-13, ( 17th has long passed), and there is no shipping number, what is the mint doing there all screwed up, i am on backordered, expected ship on 6-17-13. At the rate mint is going i will might receive this set before ordered it

See more journals by amarillo

I just checked my status and I have only moved up 3 days to July 15 for my WP sets ship date. I ordered by 5 pm MT the first day of sale.

Check the my credit card it was not charged, it would be nice if it was, by the time this is over, i will be at the end of the list to receive my set some date in 2014 and will have white hair and with kane. Don

Check the my credit card it was not charged, it would be nice if it was, by the time this is over, i will be at the end of the list to receive my set some date in 2014 and will have white hair and with kane. Don [/quote

My set was to be sent out on 6/17 I received an email before the mint opened saying it would ship 7/02 hope they keep that promise.

and by the way what's wrong with white hair and a kane I'm 52 and have to live with both. I will say one thing the young punks leave ya alone knowing a slap on the head with the kane will ruin there day lol......Mike

Hay Mike, Congratulation on you MS70, you know i have brown and some white hair and spent 30 years in the U.S. Army and am 72 year and walk with a kane some time and there is nothing wrong with white hair and walking with a kane, when you hit 72, i hope you are in as good as shape i am, Army life!!!, have a great day and happy collection. Don

Hi Ed, well i an happy for you, monday is now a short was off, i hope when you sent them of them you receive all 70's on good luck. Don