• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What is the process for submitting coins at a show?

2 posts in this topic

I'm thinking of submitting at the Whitman Baltimore Expo, but have never done this at a show before. Am I responsible for packaging supplies? Do I bring filled out submission forms or can this be done at the booth? Does verification happen at the booth? How is payment handled? Your recommendations for making this process as smooth as possible would be greatly appreciated. ~jack

• Administrator

Jack,

Thanks for the question. NGC will have 2.5" x 2.5" non-PVC flips at the show for submissions, but if you place the coins in flips prior to submitting it will save you time at the booth. You should place only one coin in each flip (do not tape or staple them) and then number the flips based on the order of the coins on the submission form. NGC will also have submission forms at the table and you can fill them out there, but here too it would save you time if complete these before the show.

If you would like to download a copy of the submission form, please sign in to www.collectors-society.com and click on Submit Now. You must have an Associate or higher NGC Collectors Society membership to submit.

Verification will happen at our offices. An NGC representative will count your coins to confirm the number submitted. You can pay by cash, check or credit card (Visa, MasterCard or American Express).