• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

25th anniversary silver eagle sets (3) $50 price reduction

15 posts in this topic

These coins will be packed up for moving on Wednesday. In order to expedite their sale and NOT have to pack them I am knocking $50 off per set. This offer expires on Wednesday. I have 3 sets of graded(NGC) american eagles for sale. They are as follows:

s ms69, P pf69 (reverse), w ms70. plain ms69, w p68ucam ( no marks to my eye????) crack out for sure $525 plus shipping Now $475 plus shipping

s ms70, p pf69(reverse proof), w ms70, w p69ucam, plain ms70 $700 plus shipping now $650 plus shipping

s ms70, p pf69 ( reverse proof), w ms70, w pf69ucam, plain ms70 $700 plus shipping now $650 plus shipping

For $20 $12 I will include the OGP with capsules for the set. I am in the process of packing to move so please consider this in a timely manner before I pack it up and have to go find it again. doh! I appreciate your understanding :headbang: Paypal please add 3% but I prefer a check or money order. If you are an established member I will cross ship. Priced well below ebay prices at this time.

digital underground says do the bumpty bump oh, do the bumpty bump :devil:

Closing on July 12th so looks like time for at least one more bump ;)

with silver @ $19.00 an ounce you might want to reconsider your pricing. just my thoughts

Maybe you should keep your thoughts to yourself.

They are after all his coins to price as he wants.

Rick, no house in Hawaii since the arrival of the latest grandchild :(:) Downsizing since we are empty nesters now and the current house is much too large. I haven't forgotten our quarters deal but things are approaching frantic at this time. Close on this house Friday and close on the new house on the 12th so alot of packing, pitching, selling, and donating has been happening for the last 3 weeks. Be glad to get settled in so i can have a drink and relax w/o thinking about the logisitics of this move.

WMFELDING, I appreciate your thought but I used current ebay sales as my guide and tried to undercut their final prices in a substantial manner. I made an honest appraisal but at the same time could have been off. I would accept offers but at this point there have been none. Perhaps eBay will be the last frontier for these but I will still be stuck having to move them to my next location which was the purpose of the sale in the first place.

MLHAWK, thank you for your response. As far as I am concerned there was no ill intent meant in the remarks by wmfelding so I will assume none. However, you do raise a good point about the comments, and hope that in the future other folks will use pm's as a method of communicating their insights into the market. It would eliminate some bad feelings that seem to get aroused from time to time here. Just a little common courtesy extended to all makes it a much calmer community:)

with silver @ $19.00 an ounce you might want to reconsider your pricing. just my thoughts

The price of silver really has not much effect on these sets...Collector value!

MM

The 25th Ann. sets had a mintage of only 100k, second only to the 1995-W and they sold out in 5-hours..... I'm sure everybody knew that, but it still bears repeating.

$525 is cheap on the first set, especially since the low grade coin isn't a rare one. Raw, they sell for over/around $600 on the bay... If I had the "leverage", I'd buy it.

I appreciate all the kind words and extra research. You guys are the best:)

boom shack-a-lacka boom-shack-a-lacka boom as my old friends Sly and the Family Stone used to say. :insane: Last call before these get packed away for the big move. Inspired by my buddy Rob (cccoindude) I am knocking $50 off of the price of these sets so I don't have to pack them, haul them, and then unpack them again. Buy 2 or 3 sets and I will throw in the OGP for free :) Make these rascals disappear for me please. :applause: