• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Park Ave and RKKay have Resolved the Dispute

4 posts in this topic

For those who are curious, our dispute has been resolved. Bob has agreed to take the coin back, and I have agreed to pay a buyback fee. For the record, as I have stated before, this coin is not a dog, but rather not to my expectations. I have learned from my many mistakes in dealing with this issue and will be better for it. I'm sorry to have troubled you all with the Thread of Death.

Rick,

You seem to be ok with the resolution of this misunderstanding. That is good. And, good luck with your future endeavors.

As for the thread, I personally found it very educational. Consider that the silver lining! smile.gif

Regards,

EVP

RKKay,

This forum has come through for me many times already. It provides the cumulative wisdom and knowledge of many advanced collectors. EVP, OldTrader3 [Charles}, Hoot and TradeDollarNut are just a few of many. Even if one just needs to vent a little and get some objective feedback, this is the place. I visited "across the street" once but that was enough for me. The soup is meatier on this side. Thanks for sharing. Hopefully, I'll be just a tad sharper in future transactions because of your experience.