• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Half Cent to PCGS. Anybody in Indy Buying Key Date Morgans?

5 posts in this topic

The 1802 Half Cent w/ 1800 Reverse was sent to PCGS Wed and should know soon.

I do have 7 unslabbed Morgans.

82cc, 83cc, 84cc, 85cc, All choice BU. Extremely clean fields but marks on cheeks keep from gem.

A 95o AU. Darkly toned. "Oil" toning more so on reverse.

A 86o in low MS state.

A 97o that is a a very good strike BUT it has such dark toning. It is like black. Dealer in Indy said never really seen toning like that. I'm afraid it sort of constitutes environmental damage it is so dark. Very little wear and the obverse is very strong strike. Hate to think under the toning is a 100k coin!

Needs to be in Indy as I'm new and every time I even try and do a deal certain people scream foul. So just like the 1802 Half Cent I sent it to be slabbed but sure I'm still doing something wrong,

Thanks

EDIT: Pictures can be seen here-http://newsfeed.time.com/2013/06/06/prism-by-the-numbers-a-guide-to-the-governments-secret-internet-data-mining-program/

Sent you PM. I attached these in the "Spare a Grade" as I have my opinion but want to see if others on same page.

I'm gonna attach some here but for some reason the attachments do not seem to work. Can you guys see them?