• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cold spring posted by lanebrad

4 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

where is summer and slow going on coins

Hello collector

It been awhile since I have wrote any kind of notes on whats been up I haven't made much progress on my sets I did make a trade with Rick awhile back and I been getting my sets from the mint but I called and cut back on that also Iam only getting the Proof set and the Proof ASA now. But I did order the W 2 coin set for 2013 they said sometime in August which is fine it will go with the 2011 SF 2 coin set I kind of kick myself for not getting the 5 coin set but oh well at the time it was more then I wanted to spend. This summer I am going on my 1st plane trip out to Arizona and California (SD) looking forward to warm weather and vacation. But I will be taking my coin list cause you never know what I might find

Thanks and keep looking

Lane

See more journals by lanebrad

Lane,

By the way you put SD behind California I take it your going to San Diego.

I was stationed there for many years and know of a pawn shop in a suburb called imperial beach well there is a awn shop in a strip mall if you come from the Coronado side its at the end of the road from there they had a very nice collection of slabed and unslabed coins and silver and Gold bars check them out I think the name of the place was Imperial pawn and loans. but the name may have changed. have a great vacation in a great city,

Happy collecting and may God Bless,,,Mike

Hi Lane, I hope that you have a good vacation the weather in Arizona is great (warm) California i think would be nice, have a good time looking for some coins i hope that you find some good one's, have fun. Don