• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB NGC PF70UC's

6 posts in this topic

I am trying to complete a few years proof sets 2000 to date. If you have any missing coins from Six Mile Rick's Keepers sets "page 3" let me know.

Thanks for looking!!

Rick

Six Mile Rick's Keepers sets "page 3"

I really don't now how to get there. I tried your homepage link, your profile, I can't find anything.

I really don't now how to get there. I tried your homepage link, your profile, I can't find anything.

Try the brown banner in his signature ^

Bill,

Yonico got it right!! Just click on the brown registry signature banners in my replies.

The Six Mile Rick banner is coins for sale and the Six Mile Rick's Keepers are the sets I am building for now.

Banners are below V

Rick,

Try these on for size:

Certification Numbers NGC

3625729-022

Well I guess that is all I have available right now, without digging to deep. I knew I had that and a Roosevelt Silver 2011 PF70 UC but you already have that one.

There is no price for that Kennedy that I could see. See what you come up with.