• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB - Basic prices for US Silver Coins ?

1 post in this topic

I used to collect coins as a kid and still have most of them, wanted to start getting back into it. However, I wanted to see if some board members could help me out first. I go to a lot of flea markets/shops and see graded coins, raw coins, and then there seems to be a selection of coins that are just x amount per. Now I am a comic book collector so I understand that market very well, and I'm sure it is similar. I want readable coins and I want them in bulk.

I had the opportunity to buy Franklin halves at $2.50 a pop. Mostly late 50s and early 60s. Was this a good deal?

I want to start collecting old silver dollars and halves, but really want to concentrate on good deals first to get a hand back in the hobby.

So what are the no-brainer prices to pay for silver dollars, halves, quarters, etc

Does anyone on here sell stuff like that?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks, Jeff