• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What A Week posted by Six Mile Rick

11 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

Submission after Submission!!!

Friends,

O-K ---- I know it's about time I sent those submissions off I been ranting about for 2 months now. I stayed with the 1970 to 1979 MS coins which really started to add up as I chose different groups of grading. Of course I threw the 5 free certificate out there and then had 11 more left for NGC. The rest will go to NCS first which came out to 36 coins (OUCH!!!) that's gonna cost me. The PDF submission they give you does not like my computer but I copied it and will just send them in. Hope all of that stuff will work as there were only 10 slots on the submission and I triplicated it to include 30 slots. I also sent in my variety coins for the Roosevelts and a few others = 7 already graded to NGC and then 7 for NCS along with 2 nice coins for LetsDeal = a friend of mine.

My fingers and hopes are set on 67s but of course anything higher will give me bragging rights and a smile for sure!!!

Well let me find a 70s pic and get off here!!

Enjoy,

Rick

13751.jpg

See more journals by Six Mile Rick

Rick, good luck with your submissions. I hope they all grade higher than expected, did you send any 1970's Wahingtons in for grading?

Jason

WOW --- The Washington's controlled :) along with the Kennedy's. Ikes were o-k and the others like 1c, 5c, 10c, and SBAs were tough searchers to find real nice quality coins.

How about that PIC ??? NGC has no varieties for the 1971-D dime so this MS67FT will just sit in the holder till a variety is pronounced. The last variety I sent in that was not listed was a waste of $$$s. Along with the doubling in LIBERTY I really like the double - tripple rim to the right side with almost no rim at the left.

Rick

Hi Rick,

I have no doubt that your hard work, dedication and study will pay off big time, both now and in years to come ! Best wishes, Rich

Best of Luck on your submissions Rick!! I've got some stuff off at both NGC and NCS at the moment myself.......it's so tough playing the waiting game sometimes!!! I really hope that NCS can work some magic for both of us!

Best of Luck on your submissions Rick!! I've got some stuff off at both NGC and NCS at the moment myself.......it's so tough playing the waiting game sometimes!!! I really hope that NCS can work some magic for both of us!

I hear ya brother. WSHEW!!!

Rick, I always wish my fellow collectors the best of luck on their raw submissions. It takes a very skilled eye and looking though more coins than most can appreciate too find those few that we can call gems. Keep us informed as the suspense is already building.

Rick, I always wish my fellow collectors the best of luck on their raw submissions. It takes a very skilled eye and looking though more coins than most can appreciate too find those few that we can call gems. Keep us informed as the suspense is already building.

Hunter, The skilled eye is a gift from above and the time I spend looking for the keepers is my curse that my wife hates!! I truly enjoy the search and go through 100s of coins 3 and 4 times before the choices are made and then go through them a time or two before submission. I hope to have a fine group of photogenic top pops with this submission. :)

Thanks for all the replies. Should ship out on Monday!!

Later---Rick