• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AMAZING DETAIL - the 2013 Australian S$8 Concave High Relief

4 posts in this topic

If you haven't seen the new 2013 Australian S$8 5 oz coin, you just haven't seen high relief detail. Pictures don't do it justice. Just got mine a few days ago and all I can say is WOW !

With the special concave surfaces and multiple strikes (7 I believe) the detail is exquisite.

Quite Pricey, but really unique.

Peaked my interest. Going to have to go check that one out.

The Aussie Coins are so much more creative than anything we put out. Our US. Mint needs a major overhaul. Less production and more creativity.

If you haven't seen the new 2013 Australian S$8 5 oz coin, you just haven't seen high relief detail. Pictures don't do it justice. Just got mine a few days ago and all I can say is WOW !

With the special concave surfaces and multiple strikes (7 I believe) the detail is exquisite.

Quite Pricey, but really unique.

How about a pic ? Link to purchase. TY.

Haven't been on for some time, so apologize for the delay. Will try to get a decent pix and figure out how to post on this site (have not done that here before). Maybe later this week, - pretty busy the next few days.