• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: 1950 PCGS PF-64 Franklin Half (Great Collections)

2 posts in this topic

This was previously in a PF-64 CAM holder (2nd tier TPG), It is now in a fresh PCGS PF-64 holder. PCGS did not give it the coveted CAM designation so the new owner saves thousands of dollars! Any and all 1950 PF Franklins are very tough to find problem free at this grade level. This series is prone to milk spots and other problems -- this one escaped these issues and PCGS encapsulated it with their guarantee. What we have is a great problem free coin.

http://www.greatcollections.com/Coin/119626/1950-Franklin-Half-Dollar-PCGS-Proof-64

Thanks for looking and please bid. If you are a Franklin Proof collector, you know how tough this one is in this grade. If you are thinking about starting a Franklin half Proof collection, get this one while you can. The 1950 is the toughest Franklin Proof and it is not readily available. When I put my registry set of Proof Franklins together, the 1950 was the toughest one and the very last for me to find. I purchased this one to complete it, and subsequently upgraded it so that is why this example is now for sale.

Thanks for looking and best of luck with your collection.