• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lithuanian first Republic coins

4 posts in this topic

I am putting together an uncirculated set of these coins for my four sons and myself.

The coins are dated 1925,1936 and 1936. Being relatively new to world coins I need some help finding them. I live in north Jersey and understand there is a big world coin show each year in NYC I plan to attend.

Can anyone here recommend a dealer or website ? Right now I just search ebay and Heritage and the local shows I go to will have only circulated examples if any at all. I also do google searches and get some info but not opportunities to buy anything.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am going to post this ATS as well.

Joe

I don't know of any specific dealers, but have you tried searching on eBay for these coins?

The National ANA shows also have world coin dealers from all across the country. If you can't make it personally, then look at the list of dealers and advertisers there for a contact.

Also, I'm pretty sure there's a Lithuanian Numismatic Society or coin club. Try Googling that.

Actually I have couple of Lithuanian coins to sell:

1925 Lithuania 1 Litas - NGC MS64

and

1936 Lithuania 5 Litai - NGC MS63.

Sending a P.M. ;)

You can see the pictures of those coins at my website in my signature line.