• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Photo Work posted by hunter's gold

3 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

Updating my images

Hi everyone. I hope everyone is having a safe and enjoyable Memorial Day Weekend. I just got back from one of the National Cemetery's here in Florida paying my respects too some family and friends that are interned there. I just recently decided to have some photo work done on my Lincoln Memorial registry sets by a fellow collector who does some amazing work. He goes by Robecs Images and I am excited to have him photograph my set. I have never been able to do my #1 ranked registry sets justice with my limited photo skills so I figured it was about time to take care of it. This is just the first image and it will take several months for him too do his magic. I will be updating the pictures in my sets as I receive the images. I hope you enjoy the picture. This weekend remember "All gave some, some gave All". As always, thanks for looking and Happy Collecting

13686.jpg

See more journals by hunter's gold