• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Another Great Trade!! posted by Six Mile Rick's Keepers

8 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

And a changing of this page name!!

Friends,

I had a great trade with cbc again on a group of NGC graded Walkers. As I pulled the old 1855-O MS62 half to send for the trade I showed my wife. "Get a good look as she's headed out for a trade". My wife just looked at me like I was stupid and said " The 1849 1c is mine and I want it out of the safe --- The rest are yours!!!"

O-K --- so I changed the name on the member page and handed her the coin. What else was I to do. Well they are still hers anyway if anything was to happen to me. But I like the new name!!! HeHe

So I added the great trade #2 from cbc on the walkers tonight when I came home from the HEAT!!! (work) This whole set came from trades so far with cbc!! (check it out)--new pics this weekend--

Thanks Bud!!!

Rick

The only Walker pics I found were of the toner I sold to Jason so---no pic this time.

See more journals by Six Mile Rick's Keepers

Thanks Hunter,

The trade was very sweet and added 5000 points to my Walkers. Another trade this week with deerefan8420 started my 1958 proof set and was also a great trade as well for both of us. :)

Great trade on my end also. The 1855-O half is the first MS seated half in my type set, replacing a 1854-O AU-55. As Rick says, it's a beauty. i will add photos sometime in the next week or so.

This is one of several great trades in the last few weeks as I clean out the duplicates in my Walker set.