• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FSH; Nicely toned Gem Walker

13 posts in this topic

Toning is fake, if that wasn't enough, the coin is raw.

(1) The toning on this piece is not fake. Not all raw coins are problem coins. I see nothing that would prevent the coin from grading.

(2) You shouldn't state your opinions as absolute truths. Moreover, in the absence of a true intent to defraud (and there is no intent to defraud here), it is incredibly rude and inappropriate to make the type of post that you just made.

(3) For whatever it is worth to people viewing this thread, I have bought coins and other things from this seller without problem. The seller is honest and I have never had a problem with him.

I have bought from this seller and had zero problems. For what it's worth all the coins I bought were raw and when I submitted them they all graded higher than he had graded them. And also that toning is NOT fake.

Nick

Toning is fake, if that wasn't enough, the coin is raw.

Wrong, and, wrong.

I have dome business with Mark many times and have had no problems at all.

Thanks all. The Walker is NGC 65 and the toning is most probably from paper wrapping. Also, MANY 1945 dated silver coins toned up nicely, for whatever reason.

Nick, what did you submit, and what was the grade(s) given?

Thanks, Mark

Hi Mark,

Im on vacation and don't have access to all my records but the three that stand out are as follows

Morgan (common date) you graded 64+ and I thought was a solid 65 and ngc gave it a 65.

Morgan (common date) you graded ms 60 I bought it because it had great toning and I believe it came back 61 with a star or maybe 62 with a star I would have to check to be sure

1883 no cent nickel you graded 64 came back 65

I check your offerings often and you always have great coins at great prices.

I highly recommend Mark!

Nick