• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Registry Score posted by JoeFerentz

6 posts in this topic

There is a thread on the chat boards under the NGC Registry topic specifically for asking questions about scores.

You can also click on the first blue numbers ( the coins year) and it will direct you to the point level for each grade. a coin graded F 15 should receive at least 1 registry point I would be very surprised if it got much more than that as a ms 63 coin almost always gets 3 registry points.

Good Luck and Happy collecting and may God Bless...Mike

The 1894 is a tough coin in any grade and if registered in the 105 piece Morgan Circulation Issue Set carries a point value of 1124 in that grade.

There is a thread on the chat boards under the NGC Registry topic specifically for asking questions about scores.

I tried that route already (twice) and haven't seen the question posted yet, so I decided to place it on a journal. Thanks.