• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lyria Exchange Coin Section. Worth it?

4 posts in this topic

I'm looking at some dismal numbers for the Lyria Exchange Coin section of the website and I'm wondering, being a coiny yourself, is this website even useful to you? I ask because I'm debating on removing it from the website but I believe if enough people care or if someone might take the time to educate me on how to improve it, I might keep it up and running. hm(shrug)

I'm looking at some dismal numbers for the Lyria Exchange Coin section of the website and I'm wondering, being a coiny yourself, is this website even useful to you? I ask because I'm debating on removing it from the website but I believe if enough people care or if someone might take the time to educate me on how to improve it, I might keep it up and running. hm(shrug)

Honest answer:

Actually, compared to the completely speculative nature of the video game aspect of your site, in my opinion the coin section gives your site much more credence overall.I would expand on it; add in a section on paper money and focus on those topics instead.

Just an opinion...

PS Please just don't add a Lego speculation site, okay? I have too many speculators who hate my current factual analysis based on several past sales of Lego Star Wars sets on the secondary market. Facts don't lie.