• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SOLD: Conder Token Halfpenny, Middlesex D&H 422 (Pidcock's) -- NGC MS63

4 posts in this topic

FOR SALE HERE ONLY

NGC MS63 -- Middlesex - Pidcock's Conder Halfpenny, D&H 422, scarce

Send me a Private Message (PM) or reply in this thread if interested.

Notes: I'm not sure why NGC didn't give this token a color designation, but in hand it is a lovely even chocolate brown piece, with the slightest glints of some original red in the most protected areas. I would give it a designation of BN (brown). Note that the reverse is slightly off center; this could be due to a slightly undersize planchet or to a misaligned die. This is fairly common on the issue.

Terms of sale: Payment is accepted by personal check, cashier's check, or PayPal (preferred). Sale price includes USPS First Class package shipping and insurance in the lower-48 USA. Coin ships after payment is received in full (and clears, if applicable). Returns are accepted with no questions asked for 14 days after receiving the token. Buyer pays return shipping and payment is refunded after coin is safely returned to me. If I don't recognize you from the boards, or haven't dealt with you before, references may be requested.

Price: SOLD

1790_Middlesex_DH422_Pidcocks_coin_SbyS_zpsd75ddd99.jpg

1790_Middlesex_DH422_Pidcocks_slab_SbyS_zps191199b1.jpg

you must be the one that snagged that 422 ms66 on the bay...

Nope. I didn't, but I was watching it. I don't collect Pidcock's, and I'm trying to downsize and focus my collection a bit. Spring cleaning... :)