• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Working with a dealer who has your eye

7 posts in this topic

I attend many of the major shows, FUN every year, summer ANA, Baltimore. There are so many that I can not make. A dealer Gus Green, from Full Eagle rare coin, just called me, he lives in Florida. He is planning on attending the upcoming show in New Orleans. He just returned from Central States so he attends a lot that I am not able too. I feel lucky to have a set of eyes at these shows for me. It took me quite a few years to find someone who I feel has my eye and taste for coins.

Gus wanted to touch base and see if I knew of anything there he could look at or buy for me. He will check in with me a few times while there if something pops. What a nice feeling this is. Does anyone else have this?

I would not give my glass eye to any dealer....and if they got it, I'd want it back.