• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

? about coins used in the finals of the world series grading contest

11 posts in this topic

Someone is looking to get a real spanking at the next LB show!

Seriously, though, I am very confident of my knowledge of the SD series. I am also confident of TDN's. I think, however, we differ somewhat in that he knows more about the higher end material (pops, auction records, valuation), and I am more familiar with the lesser grades and die characteristics.

Unfortunately, I have lately been broadening and deepening my knowledge into other series. And, there's only so much room in that little melon!

EVP

Someone is looking to get a real spanking at the next LB show!

I hope it's me, I hope it's me, I hope it's me, .......................................... smile.gif

Seriously, though,

Dammit I hate that! stooges.gif

I am very confident of my knowledge of the SD series. I am also confident of TDN's. I think, however, we differ somewhat in that he knows more about the higher end material (pops, auction records, valuation), and I am more familiar with the lesser grades and die characteristics.

You two complement one another well. thumbsup2.gif

Unfortunately, I have lately been broadening and deepening my knowledge into other series. And, there's only so much room in that little melon!

EVP

I'm altogether too familiar with the feeling. insane.gif

Hoot