• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Submitting to CAC?

3 posts in this topic

Hello,

I have a really quick question and I apologize if this has asked before by a fellow member, but the search function offered no such help. With CAC closed to new members how does one get their coins reviewed? Do I have to submit through a dealer? If so, how or what dealers should I use?

Thanks again.

Kindly,

mintcollector

At one point, they had established a waiting list for new members, if you were unable to join out right. If this is still around, you should try to get on that for future submissions. In the interim, you'll have to submit through a dealer or another collector who has CAC submission privileges.

At one point, they had established a waiting list for new members, if you were unable to join out right. If this is still around, you should try to get on that for future submissions. In the interim, you'll have to submit through a dealer or another collector who has CAC submission privileges.

Thank you!

Respectfully,

mintcollector