• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Work Weekends?

12 posts in this topic

Do the graders and such ever work a Saturday when they are backed up and busy?

Since it would seem no one, or at least 70 people, don't know the answer I will guess that they don't.

I was curious and asking the question since I have an order that was in the Grading/Quality Control stage on Friday and submitted under the Express Service. 48 Hr turn around. It was received the 30th and on the 1st, or on Wednesday was entered into the system. Since it did not reach grades Friday I thought it might on Saturday if they worked to try to meet their advertised turn around times.

I guess it will be Monday. It does not look as though they work Saturdays at all.

No one works weekends except me. :(

*pat on back* (thumbs u

I appreciate you working on weekends even if no one else does.

No one works weekends except me

Not so. I not only work weekends, I work weekend nights! Every weekend. :)

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

Graders sometime put in hours on Saturdays when a hot new issue is arriving in quantity. This can happen when the new year's gold and silver eagles arrive in monster boxes for bulk grading.

I guess they don't work there at all :grin:

My submission invoice date: 04/10/2013

Service: Standart (with the coupon) - should be 12 working days, but now it's like 18th day and still I see that Status is - Quality Control. I guess I need just wait.

I think that I read somewhere on here or maybe it was ATS but they said that the average days does not apply to the coupon usage. The way I read it they pretty much took a seat at the very back of the line.