• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BACK ON TRACK WITH MY BIRD COLLECTION posted by THE HONEY BADGER

8 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

WELL, AFTER 3 DAYS OF WORKING ON MY CUSTOM SET I ONLY HAVE 10 MORE COINS TO ADD TO FINISH....FOR NOW.

I TOOK SOME TIME OFF, BUT GOT THE BUG BACK SO I STARTED WORKING ON MY "BIRDS OF THE WORLD" SET. TRYING TO ADD PICS AND GETTING THE COINS IN A PLEASING ORDER IS NO SMALL TASK! VERY TIME CONSUMING!

I THINK I AM UP TO 80 BIRD COINS NOW, WITH ONLY ABOUT 10 TO ADD TO BE CAUGHT UP.

IF ANYONE LIKES BIRDS OUT THERE TAKE A LOOK AT THE SET AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK.

TAKE CARE.

See more journals by THE HONEY BADGER

That is a very nice and detailed set that I enjoyed perusing. I to have a bird set, but yours is much more developed than mine. Some of the coins you have are in my set also, but just in case you need more candidates for your set I am providing a link to my set. I know from your description you prefer silver, but you maybe interested in some of the non-silver pieces in my set. I will be interested to watch your set grow in the coming months and years. All the best.

Gary

http://coins.www.collectors-society.com/WCM/CoinCustomSetView.aspx?s=982