• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Will NGC Grade this token?

14 posts in this topic

I have a coupon for 5 free gradings, and while looking for a 5th and final coin to send in, my daughter, who has her own small little collection, asked if she could send in her 'bear' coin.

It is not particularly valuable, but it would make her happy.

Would NGC grade this?

IMG_20130429_183123_971.jpg

IMG_20130429_183142_637.jpg

You should post this in the ask NGC forum

Thanks... I did actually do that as well... but that usually takes a few days for a response.

id like to see what they say in response. just wondering is all

You do know all of the TPG's have customer service people who could probably tell you before you spend the money to ship and pay for a service that they may not provide. NGC has a great reputation for good customer service.

You do know all of the TPG's have customer service people who could probably tell you before you spend the money to ship and pay for a service that they may not provide. NGC has a great reputation for good customer service.

I asked NGC on their 'Ask NGC' forum. Usually takes a couple of days for confirmation though.

Already got confirmation from ANACS that they will grade it, so I am sending it there, and used my 5th free grading on a Peace Dollar. Sent the submission to NGC today.

NGC is slow to answer question on the Ask NGC forum,(And slower for emails) but they tend to be very quick and friendly if you call them on the phone.

Yeah, i didn't feel like calling and trying to explain to someone what the token is over the phone. I just took the path of least resistance and sent it to ANACS. Thanks for your insight however.