• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NGC Attributed Friendly Eagle Eisenhower Dollars on Ebay

2 posts in this topic

Hello all,

I just wanted to let the community know about some freshly graded 1971-D Friendly Eagle Eisenhower Dollars that I have for sale on Ebay right now. I have two that are Friendly Eagles but don't have the attribution on the label, one MS65 and 1 MS 64 that I'm selling at a discount to the 4 that I have that NGC attributed on the label. I have 2 MS 64s and 2 MS 65s. I have included a link to my Items for Sale

Ebay-Items for Sale mohawk8088

I also have some other coins for sale as well, so please check me out and see if you see anything you like. I'm a Top-Rated Bronze Power Seller who's been selling coins on Ebay for 5 years and I'm not happy until my customers are. This is especially true when referring to my friends and colleagues here on the Registry.

Thanks so much!

I just wanted to let everyone know that these coins are still available with lower prices!! Also, I'm accepting offers on them as well and shipping for free! If you need a nice Friendly Eagle for your sets, come check my coins out! Thanks!