• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

### SOLD ### 1911 Matte Proof Lincoln (PCGS Secure Plus PR65BN) w Color! $995

4 posts in this topic

This coin is ### SOLD ### Thanks for your interest

1911 Matte Proof Lincoln (PCGS Secure Plus PR65BN) w Color! $995

Subtle but VERY SMOOTH obverse color (shades of emerald green, salmon pink, and sky blue).

Practically spot free (unlike many other 1911 MPL's I've seen).

This is a rare coin -- there are only 376 TOTAL PCGS-graded 1911 Matte Proof Lincolns cataloged (in all color classes).

In the Brown (BN) color class, there are only 31 PCGS PR65BN 1911 MPLs cataloged, and only 12 graded higher.

This coin was formerly in an NGC PF65BN slab, which was Green CAC Stickered,

which means this coin has met CAC's (Certified Acceptance Corporation's) stringent grading standards

and is in the upper (higher) portion of the PR65 grade level.

I have the old NGC label, so I can send that to you when I ship the coin.

I think this would be "rubber stamped" by CAC for another green sticker since it crossed to PCGS at the same grade.

The PCGS Guide price on this at the PR65BN grade is $1,150. (The NGC/Numismedia Guide price on this is $1,310.)

Priced well under guide at $995 + $30 Express Mail (overnight) shipping with tracking & insurance

PayPal payment preferred.

The photo below is a re-sized Max TrueView photo shot by Phil Arnold at PCGS.

1911_MPL_O_1100.jpg

1911_MPL_R_1100.jpg

This is what the coin looked like (previously) in the NGC Slab with the Green CAC Sticker.

1911_NGCSlab1.jpg

This coin is in a PCGS Secure Plus slab now (graded PR65BN).

1911_PCGS_SlabO1.jpg

Thanks for looking,

This coin is ### SOLD ### Thanks for your interest