• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Would like to share this posted by Eagles-R-it

2 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

Fellow members and 5 star General silver dollars

I just completed a deal with a fellow member. The experience was great. He was very patient with me as I was having a little difficulty getting funds lined up. After everything was said and done, the coins are on their way, he sent me serial #s and pics so I can put them in my registry now. That is great

As far as the 5 star Generals are concerned both my PF70 and MS70 ar not what I call perfect. On the unc there is a reeded edge scratch along the forhead of Ike. I couldn't get it to show on the pics and the PF70 was just fuzzy looking in some areas, or maybe it is just me.

Earlier this year I bought 3 different coinsMS70 NGC and all had a nick, scratch or something. Kept them cuz well they are graded and that hassle of paying to ship-em back yuk.

Well folks time to go, will leave pic of Ike.

And thanks so much SMR.

13475.JPG

See more journals by Eagles-R-it

Richard,

I Looked at your set and you didn't add them yet. Guess I will have to wait till Monday when you get them. If you are displeased with any of them let me know!! I will trade you for any coins you upgrade if I have others you are interested in. :)

Can't wait to see your rank jump.

Rick