• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Can anyone post a good picture of a 2000 P Sacagawea "Wounded Eagle"?

34 posts in this topic

Why is it called the wounded eagle. I see the picture; however, being a nube, I can not identify the difference. If someone could explain, I would be most appreciative.

There is a die gouge that looks like a spear piercing through the left leg (above and below) to the west of its talons.

Chris

OH GOD, HERE WE GO AGAIN! Christo_pull_hair.gif

YOU GUYS HAVE A WAY OF TURNING A SIMPLE, EDUCATIONAL REQUEST INTO A 3-RING CIRCUS! 893naughty-thumb.gif

NOT ONLY ARE WE GOING TO PUT YOU INTO SEPARATE CORNERS, BUT WE WILL PUT YOU ON SEPARATE ISLANDS WHERE THERE IS NO COMPUTER LINK. thumbsup2.gif

ON SECOND THOUGHT, MAKE IT SEPARATE COMETS HEADING DIRECTLY TOWARD ONE ANOTHER. 893applaud-thumb.gif

Chris

YOU GUYS HAVE A WAY OF TURNING A SIMPLE, EDUCATIONAL REQUEST INTO A 3-RING CIRCUS! 893naughty-thumb.gif

NOT ONLY ARE WE GOING TO PUT YOU INTO SEPARATE CORNERS, BUT WE WILL PUT YOU ON SEPARATE ISLANDS WHERE THERE IS NO COMPUTER LINK. thumbsup2.gif

ON SECOND THOUGHT, MAKE IT SEPARATE COMETS HEADING DIRECTLY TOWARD ONE ANOTHER. 893applaud-thumb.gif

Chris

come on you know if we were both gone you would miss us... in 500 years grin.gif

Lucky for you my vacation is in a few months so there will be ONE SOLID WEEK OF ME NOT BEING HERE!!!!

also die varieties you can do your thing you wanted to do. Plus for the record I searched TT,Ebay,Google,and heritage for pics.

Chris

come on you know if we were both gone you would miss us... in 500 years grin.gif

OKAY, HOW ABOUT SEPARATE COMETS HEADING IN OPPOSITE DIRECTIONS AWAY FROM US?

Lucky for you my vacation is in a few months so there will be ONE SOLID WEEK OF ME NOT BEING HERE!!!!

PLEASE TELL ME YOU'RE NOT VACATIONING IN SOUTHWEST FLORIDA! HAVE A GOOD TIME, WHEREVER YOU ARE!

also die varieties you can do your thing you wanted to do. Plus for the record I searched TT,Ebay,Google,and heritage for pics.

I'm with you, Chris they are making this board resemble the one across the street. Longer and longer inane comments leading nowhere!

I'm with you, Chris they are making this board resemble the one across the street. Longer and longer inane comments leading nowhere!

Come on now,they hate us across the street which is why we decided to come over here and visit you all! Just kidding! 27_laughing.gif

Actually you all shouldn't complain, this place is so dead over here some times we've got nothing better to do and you guys should appreciate a bit of livelying up. I should mention though that most of the time I'm posting normal helpful material and that Travis here comes along and then I have to reply to his outrageous statements,etc.I'm sure you get the picture...

tongue.gif

Come on now,they hate us across the street which is why we decided to come over here and visit you all! Just kidding! 27_laughing.gif

Actually you all shouldn't complain, this place is so dead over here some times we've got nothing better to do and you guys should appreciate a bit of livelying up. I should mention though that most of the time I'm posting normal helpful material and that Travis here comes along and then I have to reply to his outrageous statements,etc.I'm sure you get the picture...

tongue.gif

spindocter 893naughty-thumb.gif

This is obviously a problem with you. I make an innocent colonoscopy eagle comments than you have to run with it. Hayden is trying to corrupt me folks. Hayden is trying to corrupt the youth of america!!!!!! sign-rantpost.giftongue.gifgrin.gifsumo.gif

aslo I cameup with a new name for it. Just paid taxes eagle grin.gif

Besides joking around doesn't make this place like PCGS. That happens when we start having [embarrasing lack of self control] matches and threads like when is PCGS economy going to grade my coins(becasue when I sent them I had no children and now I have great grandchildren) , PCGS just decided to not cross my NGC for the 4th time, I got grades, I just made a 69dcam for the 500th time, what is the next quarterly freebie and look at my new coin followed my 30 comments like oohhh and you suck. All of this is fine of course for this is the culture of the board. Just like here a general sense of sloooooowness is on hand.

Really I think we need more joking around 893scratchchin-thumb.gif Or they could just have a little box you could check that says Don't let Hayden,Travis And Victor post more than two times in this thread. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif I am including Victor only because He is guilty by association and he thinks he is a sigline critic devil.gif

Actually you all shouldn't complain, this place is so dead over here some times we've got nothing better to do and you guys should appreciate a bit of livelying up. I should mention though that most of the time I'm posting normal helpful material and then Travis here comes along and then I have to reply to his outrageous statements,etc.I'm sure you get the picture...

tongue.gif

spindocter 893naughty-thumb.gif

This is obviously a problem with you. I make an innocent colonoscopy eagle comments than you have to run with it. Hayden is trying to corrupt me folks. Hayden is trying to corrupt the youth of america!!!!!! sign-rantpost.giftongue.gifgrin.gifsumo.gif

Innocent my rear! Literaly!!! 27_laughing.gif

aslo I cameup with a new name for it. Just paid taxes eagle grin.gif

Besides joking around doesn't make this place like PCGS. That happens when we start having [embarrasing lack of self control] matches and threads like when is PCGS economy going to grade my coins(becasue when I sent them I had no children and now I have great grandchildren) , PCGS just decided to not cross my NGC for the 4th time, I got grades, I just made a 69dcam for the 500th time, what is the next quarterly freebie and look at my new coin followed my 30 comments like oohhh and you suck. All of this is fine of course for this is the culture of the board. Just like here a general sense of sloooooowness is on hand.

Yes,I have noticed that 893scratchchin-thumb.gif Exactly my I tend to stay over on the BSTs,and yet they still come after me! frustrated.gif

Really I think we need more joking around 893scratchchin-thumb.gif Or they could just have a little box you could check that says Don't let Hayden,Travis And Victor post more than two times in this thread. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif I am including Victor only because He is guilty by association and he thinks he is a sigline critic devil.gif

Chris can have his moments too,I guess we better add him to the list as well.Although I should mention that he gets jealous when everyone else is making funny comments and he can't think of anything wink.gif

BTW,I think it's more like are you worthy of selling your coins to me? poke2.gif

yay.gif

OT3...........Billy..........maybe we should go to a bar. I know they can't get in there!

Hayden, you'd better stick to mowing lawns.........you won't make as much money in comedy.

Chris

"OT3...........Billy..........maybe we should go to a bar."

Chris -- now that's a winner! First round on me at the FUN Show!

You've got a deal! The next round is on me!

By the way, Billy, I hope you like the GIFT ! Please be sure to post some pictures with your opinion of what you think happened to the '73-D Lincoln. You are really good with the pics! thumbsup2.gif

Chris

"By the way, Billy, I hope you like the GIFT ! Please be sure to post some pictures with your opinion of what you think happened to the '73-D Lincoln. You are really good with the pics!

Chris"

Thank you very, very much for the gift! I only mentioned about returning the coin to you since it's probably unique.

I will be taking photos of it and when done will post here on the forum for all to see and would like to encourage opinions from board members of what were seeing on this '73-D cent.

"By the way, Billy, I hope you like the GIFT ! Please be sure to post some pictures with your opinion of what you think happened to the '73-D Lincoln. You are really good with the pics!

Chris"

Thank you very, very much for the gift! I only mentioned about returning the coin to you since it's probably unique.

I will be taking photos of it and when done will post here on the forum for all to see and would like to encourage opinions from board members of what were seeing on this '73-D cent.

I have been richly rewarded by your input and photographic examples on these boards. Besides, Lincoln cents are your forte, not mine. Hopefully, I will be able to get you to autograph a copy of NN for the Kennedy article.....pray pray pray!

But, if you think the '73-D is unique, you should see the 2005-S Proof Lincoln that I found in the set. The obverse is on the reverse and the reverse is on the obverse. Do you think I can get Midwest to buy it? I'm only asking $37.95 for it. 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

Have a nice day!

Chris

Chris"

I have been richly rewarded by your input and photographic examples on these boards. Besides, Lincoln cents are your forte, not mine. Hopefully, I will be able to get you to autograph a copy of NN for the Kennedy article.....pray pray pray!

But, if you think the '73-D is unique, you should see the 2005-S Proof Lincoln that I found in the set. The obverse is on the reverse and the reverse is on the obverse. Do you think I can get Midwest to buy it? I'm only asking $37.95 for it. 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

Have a nice day!

Chris

Speaking of dry humor... smirk.gif

I cartainly can't wait to hear more about your error cent, and are you really going to get an aricle in NN on that error half? That's pretty neat. thumbsup2.gif

Hayden

Chris"

Have a nice day!

Chris

Speaking of dry humor... smirk.gif

I cartainly can't wait to hear more about your error cent, and are you really going to get an aricle in NN on that error half? That's pretty neat. thumbsup2.gif

Hayden

I'm anxious to see what Billy comes up with, too, for the Lincoln. As far as the Kennedy article is concerned, we'll just have to wait and see.

Chris

"I'm anxious to see what Billy comes up with, too, for the Lincoln. As far as the Kennedy article is concerned, we'll just have to wait and see.

Chris"

I took photos last night of the 1973-D cent. There are some more coins being sent to me for photography and will finish up the roll of film later this week. I will probably have photos back sometime next week. I will post a new topic on the '73-D cent with the photos and let all see and try and figure out what is going on with Chris coin.

The Kennedy article is next in line. I don't know exactly when -- but as I just said -- it is next in line for publishing. Now if I can convince Chris to sell me the Kennedy we be good to go!!!!!!!