• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A few Bluesheet prices needed

6 posts in this topic

Hello to all,

Could someone please post the bids(PCGS and NGC unless noted) for the following coins:

1909 1C MS-66

MS-66 25C

1954-S

50C

1961 NGC PR-66Cam

1963 NGC PR-67Cam

Thanks much!

Hayden: You can always download the Blue or Grey sheet from CDN. It's pretty cheap...only about $4. laugh.gif

jom

Bluesheet lists prices for proof issues from grades PF61-PF66 with no designations. Bluesheet is more of a guideline for commonly traded coins. Bluesheet comes out with a one in four issue with better dates, such as 1909s vdb 1c or 1932d 25C, franklins, but not specific dates or run of dates, so most of your coins will not be listed. Grey sheet does come out with a monthly supplement with sight seen prices for specific date post 1892. For seated material, the quarterly supplement lists all dates prior to 1892, but does not list most varieties.

TRUTH

I need to explain myself,I do subscribe to the greysheetmakepoint.gif I do not subsrcibe to the bluesheet.I was referring to the bluesheet when I said I wouldn't subscribe.I had a feeling that it didn't list Cameo proofs but was sure that it would have prices for the cents and 25Cs.I thought that there was a monthly supplement that had all of those prices.