• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Submission results as promised; nearly two earlier top pops

8 posts in this topic

I had posted a thread on one of the boards a good amount of time ago with pictures of a few of the coins that were on my next submission. A few of you had responded and wanted me to post the grades when I got them, well I checked the status today and they have completed the process and the grades are now up for me to see. I would like to say that NGC graded these coins rather quicker than I had anticipated, which needless to say is a very nice bonus! Most of the coins I thought did very well with the exception of 1; however I’m very satisfied with this last submission. These coins will be shipped to my home so I won’t be able to add pictures until I finish this semester (roughly three weeks) and go back home for the summer, but I figured I would at least tell you how the coins did.

Here are the results:

1. 1941 proof Jefferson nickel: PF-66

2. 1907 O Barber dime: I plan to use this as a guess the grade when I receive the coins back in the mail.

3. 1940 Rev. of 38 proof Jefferson nickel: PF-67!!!! There are only 11 graded in 67 and only one in 68!

4. 1938 Proof wheat cent: PF-65 RD

5. 1938 proof Jefferson nickel: PF-67!

6. 1908 D Barber dime: I plan to use this as a guess the grade when I receive the coins back in the mail.

7. 1914 D Barber dime: I plan to use this as a guess the grade when I receive the coins back in the mail.

I sent these in through the economy tier (before I knew of the 1940 rev. 38 value), its suppose to take about 21 business days but it only took about 14 business days! That is the fastest turnaround time that I have had on the economy tier.

Don.

I just received a MS66 Morgan in the mail today from an auction I won at Heritage. I couldn't take my eyes off it because the luster was so strong.

Focus on your exams. The coins are now permanently in your collection!

Nice pick up, I don’t own a 66 Morgan but I have had the opportunity to look at few and it’s a definite must for my collection! I will take your advice and focus on my exams; I’m in it for the long run so three weeks won’t be a problem just another semester down and a life time more to go!

3. 1940 Rev. of 38 proof Jefferson nickel: PF-67!!!! There are only 11 graded in 67 and only one in 68!

(worship) Congrats on this biggie! That is terrific!